Part 1 is above. Parts 2 and 3 are below.
- Head coach Chris Hatcher says the team had a few problems with the sound at Louisville early on.
- Hatcher credits the odd formation (generally called “The Polecat”) for team’s only first half touchdown. Says he knew they could hit them with it one time.
- Hatcher adds the playcalling was a bit conservative early on.
- After going into the half down big, Hatcher said the goal was to “win the second half.” UL outscored Murray 21-14 in the final 30 minutes.
- Hatcher praised the quarterback play of KD Humphries in the second half.
- “Athletically we performed well,” Hatcher said. Says his team didn’t execute well, but the only thing he was disappointed in was that “we didn’t win the game.” Hatcher adds the team played better against Louisville than they did against Union in week 1, and he feels better about his team going forward.