- Eli Jenkins, JSU (2.59)
- KD Humphries, Murray (2.83)
- Maty Mauk / Bennie Coney, EKU (3.78)
- Austin Green, EIU (4.92)
- O’Shay Ackerman-Carter / Ronald Butler, TSU (5.38)
- Donte Vandeven, SEMO (5.47)
- Troy Cook / Gunner Holcome, UTM (5.75)
- Brock McCoin / Colby Brown, TTU (6.28)
- Timarious Mitchell, AP (7.03)
In less than two months, college football will (finally) return. With OVC football media day just around the corner, we wanted to give you a chance, again, to make your predictions on the season.
This time — we’re just looking at the quarterbacks in the OVC. Eli Jenkins (pictured above) returns to Jacksonville State following a run to the national title game, and EKU has options with senior Bennie Coney being joined by Missouri transfer Maty Mauk. Despite poor records, offense has rarely been a problem for Murray State quarterbacks in recent years, including returnee KD Humphries.
So, who do you see as the best QB in the OVC? Vote in our poll below. We’ll keep it open a week, and post a few updates as the week goes on. Next week — we’ll post another poll, to keep the discussion going as we wait out the final few weeks before our Saturday’s are filled with football once again.