All times are Central (CST)
Hey everyone — I’m taking a vacation this week so spreads for Monday-Friday (created using KenPom predictions) are posted. There will be no standings updates during this time.
For games where the matchup isn’t clear heading into the week, (i.e. Tourney’s) there will not be a spread.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
1 p.m. | Prarie View A&M vs Eastern Kentucky (-10)
4 p.m. | Savannah State vs Jacksonville State (-15)
9:30 p.m. | Eastern Illinois at San Diego State (-12)
2 p.m. | Cal State Northridge vs Southeast Missouri (-2)
6 p.m. | Morehead State at IUPUI (-6)
7 p.m. | Canisius at Tennessee State (-3)
8 p.m. } Tennessee Tech at New Mexico (-7)
6 p.m. } Belmont at Providence (-13)
7 p.m. | UT Martin (-3) at Southern
7 p.m. | Western Illinois at SIUE (-4)
11 a.m. | Omaha vs Tennessee Tech (-1)
StandingsLast updated after 11/15 games
|STANDINGS INELIGIBLE (Pick more games to return to standings)|
- Pick games against the spread provided in the comments. Picks are due by tip.
- Games against non-Division I opponents will not be given spreads
- Every right pick counts as a win. Every wrong pick counts as a loss. A push counts as neither.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Every 20 games picked will count as a “bonus win.” This is meant as an incentive for players who pick the most games each year.
- One game each day can be “Doubled Down” (DD) for 2x the wins and losses. (Use wisely!)
- Standings are based on overall Win-Loss percentage.
- Players will have to have picked at least 25% of all available games to be considered “standings eligible.”
- NEW THIS YEAR: There is only one overall season, but we will also split records based on months for Tournament contention. (See below)
- RETURNING THIS YEAR: Each monthly winner will qualify for “OVC Tournament Pick ‘Em” to take place during the OVC Tournament. Overall standings will also be used to create a field of 8 total pickers. This will be used to crown our 2017-18 Pick ‘Em champion.